EtonHouse International Pre-School Wuzhong is part of EtonHouse International Education Group. Located in East Shudao Rd., Wuzhong District, Suzhou ( Near West Dushu Lake Poly Estate), the spacious campus occupies an area of 3000 m². Specially designed to facilitate the holistic development of children aged 2 to 6 years, the school is rich in learning resources and offers an innovative, inspiring and warm environment. The EtonHouse inquiry-based curriculum is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach in early childhood education, originating from Northern Italy. At EtonHouse, each child is respected and nurtured to be a confident, capable and responsible global citizen. The school officially opened in September 2017.
EtonHouse International Pre-School Wuzhong is equipped with:
- A large outdoor area and garden to provide children with ample opportunities to interact with nature
- Creative gardens - where children can learn innovative gardening practices and concepts
- Dedicated studios for Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Cooking, Library and Light - to stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity
- Highly qualified teachers with rich experience in international early years education
- An outstanding English programme – develops in children a strong bilingual (English and Mandarin) foundation