EtonHouse Dalian is proud to be a non-selective, secular school, which offers an Early Years Programme from ages 3 to 5, Primary Years Programme from ages 5- 11, Middle Years Programme, from ages 11 to 16 and Senior Years Diploma Programme (including a Foundation Program ) from ages 16 to 18. Students from different nationalities are welcome to register for a place with the School. Successful enrolment is dependent on the availability of places at different year levels during the academic year.
Documents required for all Enrolments
- Completed EtonHouse application form
- Signed Terms and Conditions form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Mother’s passport (copy)
- Father’s passport (copy)
- Student’s passport (copy)
- Student’s immunization record (copy)
- Previous school reports
A registration fee of 1500rmb is payable on submission of
For Middle years and Senior/High years only
- English language placement assessment (test)
- Interview with curriculum coordinator for subject selection (for High School)
- High School only – admission examination.