Reggio Emilia Study Trip in SINGAPORE 2020
Limited availability. Book your spot now. Sign up here.
Be a part of the Reggio Emilia study trip in Singapore
An immersive learning experience with REACH (Reggio Emilia in Asia for Children). Supported by EtonHouse International School.
What is it about?
One Hundred Languages is a pedagogical approach which sets the foundation for deep communication between educators and K-12 students. Communication which transcends language and is rooted in a broader understanding of children’s’ approaches to thinking and acting. When grounded in the Reggio Approach the educator’s role is to open possibilities; for inquiry, for communication, for learning, for participation and for social justice.
Choose from the following dates in 2020:
Monday, 2 March to Friday, 6 March
Monday, 11 May to Friday, 15 May
Monday, 14 September to Friday, 18 September
EtonHouse International Schools
- Five day study trip in Singapore, garden city and education hub of Asia
- Immersive, hands-on learning at EtonHouse International Schools, one of the most prestigious group of schools in Singapore
- Delivered in Mandarin
- Project work and dialogue with leading international pedagogists and ateleristas
- Learn from experts and bring home the knowledge and experience to give your school an edge over others.
Proposed Singapore Reggio Emilia Approach Study Trip
RMB6,200 / SGD1219.80(SGD1140+7%GST)
The payment can be made through three methods:
1. T/T to EtonHouse Education Center Pte. Ltd.
Bank Transfer to
Company Name: EtonHouse Education Centre Pte Ltd
Address: 178 Clemenceau Avenue, #06-00 Haw Par Glass Tower, Singapore 239926
Bank Acc No: 375-300-828-2
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited Bank
Bank Address: 148 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #02-01 UOB Centre, Singapore 588178
Bank and Branch Code: 7375 and 059
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
(Please indicate participant’s name while making the bank/wire transfer. All bank transfer charges are to be borne by the participant.)
2. Wechat payment to our Nanjing Company
3. Alipay payment to our Nanjing Company