Reggio Emilia Study Trip to Singapore 2019
REACH (Reggio Emilia in Asia for Children) is delighted to announce a series of study trips to Singapore in 2019. This is an immersive learning experience and a unique opportunity to engage with leading international pedagogists and atelieristas. Come and learn how to effectively apply the Reggio Emilia philosophy.
About the Study Trip
EtonHouse International Schools
Choose from the following dates in 2019:
Monday, 11 March to Friday, 16 March
Monday, 13 May to Friday, 18 May
Monday, 28 October to Friday, 1 November (TBC)
SGD1,150/pax (RMB5,800/pax). Hostel, Breakfast &Lunch, school visits and transportation between schools are included.
Who is it for?
Early years professionals, policy makers, parents, students and all who are passionate about supporting the learning and development of children are welcome.
- Sign up at the end of this article
- Enquiry hotline: +86 130 1299 5991
– Five day study trip in Singapore, garden city and education hub of Asia
– Immersive, hands-on learning at EtonHouse International Schools, one of the most prestigious group of schools in Singapore
– Delivered in Mandarin
– Project work and dialogue with leading international pedagogists and ateleristas
– Learn from experts and bring home the knowledge and experience to give your school an edge over others.
Testmonial and reflections
“All of the sessions were rich and meaningful….absolutely inspiring”
There is still so much more that I’m inspired by and want to share and discuss with other teachers from the REACH Conference! Ateliers, digital environments, documentation, forms of expression … the list is endless. All in all, the Reggio Emilia Project not only provides more potential and possibilities for children to Inquire-Think-Learn, but also for us, the educators! A child is made of a hundred languages and a teacher is made of a hundred languages!”
EtonHouse has developed it’s Inquire – Think -Learn philosophy based on research and internationally accredited best practice Reggio Emilia Approach that supports a child-focused learning and teaching environment. In 2013, EtonHouse launched REACH, the first organisation to officially represent Reggio Children in Asia.
Enquiry hotline: +86 130 1299 5991